Skip the referrals and months of waiting. See a cardiologist online.
What does a cardiologist do?
Cardiologists diagnose, asses, and treat patients with diseases and defects of the heart and blood vessels (arteries & veins) that make up the cardio vascular system.
They give advice about managing, living, and preventing heart disease.
Who should see a cardiologist?
Even if you have no symptoms, if you have a family history of heart disease or high cholesterol, was a smoker, has diabetes, or starting a new exercise routine, a cardiologist can help you navigate your unique situation and lifestyle.
What can an online cardiologist treat?
- angina (chest pain caused by narrowing of the coronary arteries)
- arrhythmias, e.g., atrial fibrillation (irregular heartbeat)
- heart murmurs due to heart valve disease
- cardiomyopathy (disease of the heart muscle) with heart failure including pulmonary
- oedema (accumulation of fluid)
- coronary artery thrombosis or myocardial infarction (heart attack) often associated with high blood pressure (hypertension) and high cholesterol
- diseases of the arteries (atherosclerosis, arteritis, atheroma)
- hole in the heart and other forms of congenital heart disease within adult life including transition from pediatric care and shared care of pregnant
- atrial fibrillation
- congenital heart disease
- coronary heart disease
- congestive heart disease
- high blood cholesterol and triglycerides
- ventricular tachycardia
- high blood pressure, or hypertension t women with heart disease
- Heart disease
The better you take care of your heart, the better it’ll take care of you. Our cardiologists are ready to help.